Avid Beta Programs
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Avid’s Beta Program. Please read the following for an overview of the program and information on how to apply to become a Beta tester.
Goals of the Beta Program
- Collect information regarding the performance, quality, usability, and functionality of new products before they are released to the marketplace
- Examine real world customer workflows
- Understand the product needs and feature requests of Avid’s customer base
- Ensure user manuals, quick start guides, tutorials etc., allow the product to transition seamlessly into Customer Success
Beta Tester Requirements
Beta Testers must agree to:
- Complete information including questions about computer and editing system as well as pre-beta surveys(if available)
- Use pre-release products in production of their own work in a real world environment
- Report any bugs they find while using the pre-release product
- Actively participate in any product, workflow, or other related discussions in the beta conferences
- Complete any distributed beta product surveys
- Complete any directed test requests in a timely manner
- Adhere to the terms of Avid’s Beta Test Agreement (or NDA). New Agreements are administered at the start of each test cycle.
Advantages of Participating in Avid Beta Programs
There are several benefits for actively participating in our Beta programs including:
- Ensure issues that impact your workflow are addressed before general availability (GA)
- The opportunity to help shape the overall product(s) from a long-term perspective
- Direct access to our web-browser feedback system, as well as technical support from the Beta Program team
- Participation in regular conference calls where you will have a voice for input into the overall product
- Potential for discounts on products, equipment, and/or software upgrades. (Note: Such discounts are not automatic and are applied on a case by case basis depending on many factors including level of beta tester participation)
How to Apply
Avid is continuously looking for Beta testers covering several different products lines, and several types of production environments and workflows. Please complete the Anti-Bot Verification section and submit your email address to get started. If you don’t receive a confirmation email after filling out these fields, please check your spam collector to make sure the email didn’t end up there.
If you have any questions/concerns prior to beginning the sign-up process, or if you need additional information, please send an email directly to the Avid Beta Team at AvidBeta@avid.com.
We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
Thank you again for your interest in the Avid Beta Program. We look forward to working together for Success. Every Day.
- Avid Beta Program Team
Anti-Bot Verification *
E-mail Address *